Friday, August 19, 2011

{Tutorial} Flowers & Ruffles

I guest posted this tutorial over at Oopsey Daisy last month but since I have gotten new followers and not everyone has seen this I figured I would post it here!

Let's get started!


I forgot to take a picture of the shirt before I started
but this is the exact shirt from the stores website

 Materials Needed
  • 2 shirts (1 to cut up) I got my at Rue 21 for $3 each
  • Felt 
  • Lace (optional, I didn't use it) I was going to use it to create the flower brooches but decided to use the fabric instead
  • Roller Cutter
  • Straight Edge




First cut your fabric for the ruffles


Now lets make some ruffles!





Create ruffles like before for the flowers but instead of sewing
along the side, sew down the center for the flowers, using the measurements below.



Take your ruffles and create a flower!









And you are done!



Linking up here!

1 comment:

Show a little love and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...