Friday, August 5, 2011

{Friday Faves} TOMS shoes

I just recently purchased my first pair of TOMS and I am in love with them! 
I purchased the...

University Black Rope Sole Women's Classics


 I love how they have an arched sole so they don't hurt your feet and they are the perfect summer shoe, plus they are so stinkin' cute!
(trust me, they look even cuter on)

Wanna know a secret? I didn't pay full price for them, I bought them for $29.99 (instead of $54) at a boutique based in Canada called Boutique Blo plus $9.99 shipping. I will admit I was a little skeptical at first because they were so much cheaper than regular TOMS, I was thinking they couldn't be the real deal. But they are! They are 100% real, they come with the famous "TOMS" flag and the shoes even have price tag attached just like it would be if you were to buy them at Nordstroms. The shipping was super fast too for coming from Canada, it only took one week.

So if you are wanting a pair of TOMS, I suggest you hit up Boutique Blo, with no doubts! They offer tons of different TOMS shoes too, not just the ones I bought :)

1 comment:

  1. What cute shoes! I am also a bargain shopper and LOVE a great deal! I checked out their website and I really like the pink leapard print! ;) I don't know if I would actually wear them.....but they sure are cute! :)

    ~Lauren~
    www.creativeloveliness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...