Friday, July 29, 2011

{Friday Faves} Lauren Conrad - Style Book

Sorry for lacking on {Feature Fridays} but I just don't know that I don't have a big enough business to do that every week since I am not well known. But on Fridays I don't have {Feature Fridays} I was thinking I could do {Friday Faves}, just show something I love and write a little bit about it....for now!

So here is the first official {Friday Faves}

Lauren Conrad's Style Book

I just recently bought this book and I am in love with it! LC has the cutest style, I love her beachy-boho style. And in this book she gives all her style tips, from clothing to hair to makeup.

I would recommend this to all fashion lovers

You can buy it Amazon for $11.10 {Hardcover}
*Amazon prices always change, when I bought it was $9.99 but it went up a little, so just keep checking back*

1 comment:

  1. LC really does have such a cute style! Cute blog!!

    xoxox
    jenna duty

    www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...