Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nomorerack

I have a confession....
I am a huge bargain shopper!
I hardly ever buy anything full price.

A couple months ago I came across this amazing daily deal site called

Everyday they have about 8 deals for more than 50% retail price and shipping is only $2 per item.
To make it even better, they usually will add random credits to your account or you can apply credit when they come out.

I use Freebies 2 Deals, that website will always tell when there is special codes (and other sales) with nomorerack and tons of other stores!

And look what I bought yesterday!

I had $27 credit in my account so the shoes ($27) were completely free! And the bag was $28.
I am in love with these two items.
If you have not signed up for NOMORERACK yet, you must!

Have you ever bought anything from NOMORERACK before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...