Thursday, June 2, 2011

{Little} Update

Any fans in Knoxville, Tennessee? Well I have some good news for ya! My products are coming near you soon! I received a HUGE (30+ items) order from a boutique there and will be selling Flower Frenzy Creations products there starting in the next month or so. I will be very busy working on that order, so in the mean time I won't be adding a ton of items unless requested....but I will be hosting a couple giveaways and tomorrow is starting "Feature Friday"! So make sure to keep checking back, I promise I am not abandoning you!


Also, I am still looking for more blogs that would like to be featured, it is 100% free!
Learn more here.

P.S. I just got a twitter, I update that regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...